I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Claire from pain pals and that is what she has become! She writes about her chronic illness but posts a lot of inspiration throughout her blogs. Claire shares other people’s writing aswel again spreading even more positivity. Thank you so much for nominating me. You can read and follow Claire at, painpalsblog.wordpress.com
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
• Write a blog post to show your award
• Thank the blogger that nominated you
• Tell your readers how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Nominate other bloggers for the award
How my blog started…
I had been living with MS for a few years and had a lot going on in my head. A few people had said write it down, blog. This world was foreign to me so I was reluctant for a while. I was focused on staying the same and it was becoming increasing difficult. I had to write it down, how I was feeling. I didn’t expect a response or to meet people who understand. My blog is more like my diary, how I’m feeling. I needed a release and this is it.
Two pieces of advice I want to give to new bloggers:
- Be yourself. Don’t try to write in a way that’s not you. It took me a fair few blogs to find my feet. At first I was writing but then concerned if I wasn’t getting views forgetting that this was to help me not for the views. Once it became more personal it felt more real and people like that. People want to get to know YOU if it’s this type of blog so let them in.
- Be nice! Leave positive feedback on blogs you like, reply to those who leave comments for you. You actually can meet people and talk to them more than people you personally know. Blogging has helped me so much in the last few months and the people I’ve met along the way have made it all worth it.
Keep sharing the words and the love!
Kim X X