Thank you elisgraci, Simply G for nominating me for this award. These blogs are always a beautiful read. So deep and so filled with emotion, mainly in the form of poetry and thorough photos. I feel blessed to have come across these blogs. The link is grvam.wordpress.com please do have a look. My blog was created to help me through a difficult time. I’m dealing with living with MS and I have 2 children. I try my hardest to remain positive. My blog is like my diary, I write to let my emotions out and hopefully keep people positive. So these awards help keep spirits up and I am so grateful.
Rules For Accepting It:
• Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
• Display the award on your blog.
• Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
• Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
10 questions for nominees.
1. Who or what makes you smile?
My family (children and fiancé)
2. Who or what motivates you to write on your blog?
It keeps me positive, it’s like a release I need, so the support and comments keep me going.
3. Would you die for the one you love?
Without a doubt.
4. Do you believe in equality?
Yes. I don’t believe it exists yet as it should but I do believe we are all the same and should be treated the same.
5. Would you rather hike a mountain or swim on a deep ocean?
Swim in a deep ocean 100%. I’ve always loved the water and I think the ocean is beautiful.
6. 30 years from now, do you still see yourself blogging?
I do hope so. I think now I’ve found this I could never turn my back on it. The writing helps me it’s like self therapy and I need that to keep my mind strong and positive.
7. If there’s a particular skill or talent that you want to have, what would it be and why?
I’d love to be able to sing. I don’t mean sing like Taylor swift I mean siiiiiiiiiiing with everything in my soul. That would be so good because I just imagine being home and that amazing voice singing to my family to really make them feel something. I would just love it. But currently my singing voice is disgusting!! LOL
8. Do you believe age doesn’t matter in love?
No I don’t agree entirely with this. Age differences are OK until it’s with somebody who knows nothing about your era and no interest in the same things due to that. I’d say 10years older might be doable but that would be the absolute max for me. This is just my opinion and as my fiancé is 3 years older and we share a lot of common interests and have experienced a lot of the same things. It just works, I couldn’t imagine being with somebody who I didn’t have that connection with.
9. If there’s one place you want to visit, where? And what do you want to do on that place?
I’d love to visit the Barbados and surrounding areas. I would just love to have the experience of the culture there and be on the beautiful beaches that come with that.
10. If you’re in the ‘golden magical mirror’ and you will talk to yourself, what are you going to tell to yourself?
You can do this. (This is referring to life. It’s hard with a chronic illness and kids, some days it really is a struggle. I have to always remind myself my kids need me, I can do it.)
My nominees are:
- Uncertainty web
- Positively Alyssa
- Mrs. Ram Jam
- Invisibly me
10 questions for my nominees.
- Why do you blog?
- Who or what is you motivation?
- Do you believe in Love at first sight?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- If you could recommend one thing, could be anything to someone what would it be?
- What or where is your happy place?
- What’s you favorite thing to watch on T.V (assuming you watch tv)
- Would you rather watch a movie or read the book?
- What is your favorite colour?
- If you could be any animal/mammal what would you be and why?